It has been a wonderful 2017. It has been a BIG year for RDAnna. Got use to life as a parent, came back to my full time job after maternity leave, my husband graduated with his Master's, he landed his first job out of graduate school, we moved and you all have gotten to be apart of it. I have been able to share lots of posts with you over the year and here are some of the fun 2017 recaps and highlights.
- Published 48 blog posts in the last year.
- The most people on the website were in February of 2017 when 238 people were checking out my website.
- 51% of people viewing RD Anna are doing so on their phones.
- 55% of people are getting RD Anna from social media links.
- There were more people (2000 page visits) in the last year visiting RD Anna compared to the previous year.
Favorite Blog Posts
- Had to chance to work with FOX59 throughout the year last year to do several nutrition -related segments.
- Also got to do a New Year's story with RTV6 which was a great way to end 2017 and looking forward to 2018!
Goals for 2018
- I am excited to be able to continue to bring you guys a weekly blog post each week. I love blogging about nutrition topics that I run into in my personal life. If there are topics that you want me to address or look up, let me know.
- I am hoping to continue to work with local news outlets to serve as that nutrition resource for St Vincent in mass media.
- I am excited to be working on writing a chapter in a Nutrition Communication book that will be published in 2019 with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Hopefully I can share about that experience here on the blog as well.
- I will be to writing test questions for a national board exam (CSPCC - Certified Specialist in Pediatrics in Critical Care) and I will definitely share that experience with you as well.